Learn how to pull together your inspirations for your custom wedding dress to create the perfect Anomalie Lookbook.
Julia not only works at Anomalie, but is also a bride creating a custom gown. She’s going through the same exact process as every bride and shared how she created her Lookbook in preparation for her Design Consultation.
Design details to consider when creating your Lookbook:
- Top design for the front and back of your dress
- Back design
- Train length
- Photos of other details you want to incorporate into you gown
- Accessories – veil, cape, jacket, belt
Other tips and tricks:
- 10-15 photos is the ideal number to upload to your Lookbook.
- Upload high quality photos for your stylist to have a clear visual. Steer clear of screenshots and photos of a photo.
- Don’t be afraid to upload images of yourself.
- Have access to your Lookbook during your design consultation to ensure you and your stylist are referencing the same photos during your call.
- Comment on your photos to indicate what you like or don’t like for each photo in your lookbook
Other helpful tools for creating your lookbook: