Wanting a dress that is ethereal and whimsical? Whether you’re having a wedding on the beach, in the forest, or in the desert, there is a wedding dress perfect for each boho bride. Check out the dresses previous #AnomalieBrides created online. Use these as inspiration to make a design that is completely your own with Anomalie Design Services.
1. Whimsical Flutter Sleeves
A sleek crepe dress with a floral beading detail along a romantic flutter neckline.
2. Perfect for Any Season!
All-over white lace on a fit & flare with nude lining!
3. Minimal Boho
A simple and chic dress with guipure lace detailing on the sleeves.
4. Tulle Have & Tulle Hold
Swiss dot + hand placed pearl beads for a soft, romantic look. Also check out those mini bell sleeves. IN LOVE!
5. Ethereal Feels
Our beautiful bride is beyond ethereal in her flowy Vintage Rose tulle skirt and sheet lace bodice.
6. Florals for Fall
Florals are great for every season but there’s no denying that from her bouquet to this beautiful floral lace, both were perfect for this bride’s Fall wedding!
7. Scalloped Lace
You don’t NEED florals for a boho look. This Anomalie bride used a scalloped lace over nude lining to create this whimsical feel!
8. Simple but Make it Boho!
Even the most simple designs can make for the most perfect boho look. This unlined lace bodice is the perfect touch!
9. Geo & Floral – The Perfect Pair!
This bride’s unique sheet lace combine geometric and floral elements for a beautiful, beachy, & boho look.
10. Off-the- shoulder
Our bride is looking absolutely radiant in a classic Soft White off-the-shoulder fit & flare with soft geometric laces.
11. It’s All in the Details!
This classic floral boho look is elevated by the bride’s beautiful choice of accessories!
12. Bold & Beautiful
This lace says it all! Large florals on the bodice of a simple a-line silhouette makes it all the more boho.
13. Sweet Swiss Dot
Swiss dot, lace appliqué, and tulle make the most angelic trio.
14. Boho Bell Sleeves
Beautiful boho bell sleeves! They are the cutest boho addition to a traditionally classic Aline look.
14. All Over Lace
All-over guipure lace with a scalloped neckline is classic, romantic, boho & everything in between.
15. Simply Enchanting!
Bold and beautiful flowers both in her bouquet and her headpiece add the most enchanting touch to this bride’s classic and soft Aline gown!
16. Striking & Stunning
Soft leafy lace, off-the-shoulder bell sleeves, and nude lining! The eclectic headpiece also brings this boho look to the next level!
17. The Perfect Canvas
Sometimes you need a clean slate. This bride chose a simple crepe longsleeved dress and accessorized with a fun hat for her desert wedding!
18. Boho From Head to Toe
A classic relaxed fit & flare silhouette with all-over scalloped lace. Combined with off-the-shoulder sleeves and colorful hair accessories for a complete boho look!
Can I create my boho wedding dress online?
Want to use one of the dresses above as a starting point? Or have a specific vision for your dress? Anomalie can bring your vision to life through a high-touch design process facilitated by an expert stylist – with dresses starting at around $1800.
The first step to creating your custom dress is unlocking our Design Services. You’ll receive fabric samples for you to feel and see for yourself, along with an Anomalie measuring tape. You’ll use these during your Design Appointment, where your stylist will create a custom sketch of your dress. Learn more about our Design Services.
More About Anomalie
Anomalie helps brides throughout the United States and Canada create their perfect boho wedding dress online. Anomalie is the best-reviewed national wedding dress retailer, helping thousands of brides create their dream dress online with certainty. By sending you a sample pattern to try on before production, our measurements are more accurate than a tailor and backed by the FitCommit Guarantee.
What fabrics are used to create Boho wedding dresses?
Boho skirts are traditionally made from lightweight fabrics that move with the bride, whether you are posing in the wind on the beach or twirling on the dance floor.
- Chiffon – Incredibly soft and airy, chiffon has a slight sheen and is slightly more transparent than a georgette.
- Georgette – More opaque than chiffon, but softer than tulle, this luxurious silk fabric has a matte finish with a crepe-like texture.
- Soft Tulle – The most transparent of the three fabrics, soft tulle is slightly stiffer.
What details can be added to a boho dress?
Flowy skirts do not have a petticoat (the under layers of a dress that give shape to A-line dresses and ball gowns), so the ethereal look is created from the cut of the pattern in the skirt and the type of fabric you choose for your dress. And while simple is certainly sublime, a soft, flowing skirt does not have to be basic. Delicate details can be added in a variety of ways, including around the waist, on the skirt, and on the bodice:
- Around the waist: A belt covers the seam beautifully and accents the beginning of the circle skirt. Gathering at the waist gives the skirt a romantic, boho vibe. Lastly, a flat waistline seam that flows down through the hips is sleek and sexy.
- On the skirt: Add a subtle hint of color to a chiffon or tulle skirt with a blush, champagne or nude-colored lining.
- And on the bodice: It’s not all about the skirt. The perfect bodice design can make a flowy skirt shine. Your Anomalie stylist may suggest using the same fabric as the skirt with a creative detail, such as ruching, or accent your skirt with lace on the top.
Check out some of our latest posts:
- How to Plan a Wedding in 12 Weeks
- Which Wedding Dress Retailer is Right for You?
- Anomalie Collection- Fit and Sizing
- How to Choose your Anomalie Collection Dress
- Anomalie Collection Vs. Anomalie Bespoke – What is the Difference?