Wanting a dress that is ethereal and whimsical? Whether you’re having a wedding on the beach, in the forest, or in the desert, there is a wedding dress perfect for each boho bride. Check out the dresses previous #AnomalieBrides created online. Customize them further and make a design that is completely your own!
1. Lacey & Flowy!
A gorgeous Georgette skirt & Chantilly lace bodice paired with these flowers is nothing less than a boho dream.
2. Tulle Have & Tulle Hold
This Vintage Rose beauty with a tulle skirt & illusion lace bodice is giving us all of the boho feels.
3. Perfect for Any Season!
Our beautiful bride is stunning in her Chiffon Skirt & nude bodice with Guipure lace.
4. Boho Never Goes Out of Style
Simple and chic, bell sleeves are the perfect addition to get that romantic feel.
5. Something for Every Bride
A fuller skirt and all over lace make this the perfect classic boho gown.
6. Etherial Feels
Our beautiful bride is beyond etherial in her flowy Vintage Rose tulle skirt and sheet lace bodice.
7. Florals for Fall
Florals are great for every season but there’s no denying that from her bouquet to this beautiful floral lace, both were perfect for this bride’s Fall wedding!
8. Simple but Make it Boho!
Even the most simple designs can make for the most perfect boho look. This sheet lace bodice is the perfect touch!
9. Geo & Floral – The Perfect Pair!
This bride’s unique sheet lace combine geometric and floral elements for a beautiful, beachy, & boho look.
10. A Classic Look
Our bride is looking absolutely radiant in a classic Soft White off-the-shoulder relaxed Aline with soft floral lace.
10. It’s All in the Details!
This classic boho look is elevated by the bride’s beautiful choice in accesories!
11. Bold & Beautiful
This lace says it all! Large florals on a simple sheath silhouette makes it all the more boho.
12. Florals on Florals
This bride’s beautiful gown is covered in all over floral lace. The scattered and organic placement give a very boho look.
13. Boho Bell Sleeves
Beautiful boho bell sleeves! They are the cutest boho addition to a traditionally classic Aline look.
14. All Over Lace
An all over sheet lace with scalloped edges is classic, romantic, boho & everything in between.
15. Simply Enchanting!
Bold and beautiful flowers both in her bouquet and her headpiece add the most enchanting touch to this bride’s classic and soft Aline gown!
16. Simple & Stunning
Soft lace, soft circle skirt, and soft white! Simple and boho is forever a classic bridal look.
17. The Train Says it All
Boho and beautiful this soft white Aline with a long train is simple with a little dramatic touch.
18. Boho From Head to Toe
A classic relaxed Aline silhouette with all over lace combined with a beautiful bouquet full of greenery embodies all that is boho.
Considering Anomalie for your gown? Here’s some additional information.
Anomalie gowns generally range between $1,300 and $2,300 and the process takes roughly 4-6 months from payment to delivery. We use an innovative At Home Try-on to ensure better measurements than a tailor and gowns are backed by the FitCommit Guarantee.
Browse base designs to get started and create an account to customize + confirm your design.
Have questions or need help creating your dress before payment? Schedule a complementary Design Call. Our principles on each call are:
- Transparency – We’ll be honest about the strengths and weaknesses of our process, and whether Anomalie is right for you. Our goal is to help you find the perfect dress, whether that is from Anomalie or somewhere else.
- We meet you wherever you are in the dress search, making expert recommendations to brides just starting or helping brides who know what they want create their dream dress.
- Visualization is key – we use the thousands of dresses we’ve made to show you specific pictures of what your dream dress will look like in your size. We’ll suggest detailed lace placement and fabric options so you know exactly what you’re getting.
Schedule Design Call:
What fabrics are used to create Boho wedding dresses?
Boho skirts are traditionally made from lightweight fabrics that move with the bride, whether you are posing in the wind on the beach or twirling on the dance floor.
- Chiffon – Incredibly soft and airy, chiffon has a slight sheen and is slightly more transparent than a georgette.
- Georgette – More opaque than chiffon, but softer than tulle, this luxurious silk fabric has a matte finish with a crepe-like texture.
- Soft Tulle – The most transparent of the three fabrics, soft tulle is slightly stiffer.
What details can be added to a boho dress?
Flowy skirts do not have a petticoat (the under layers of a dress that give shape to A-line dresses and ball gowns), so the ethereal look is created from the cut of the pattern in the skirt and the type of fabric you choose for your dress. And while simple is certainly sublime, a soft, flowing skirt does not have to be basic. Delicate details can be added in a variety of ways, including around the waist, on the skirt, and on the bodice:
- Around the waist: A belt covers the seam beautifully and accents the beginning of the circle skirt. Gathering at the waist gives the skirt a romantic, boho vibe. Lastly, a flat waistline seam that flows down through the hips is sleek and sexy.
- On the skirt: Add a subtle hint of color to a chiffon or tulle skirt with a blush, champagne or nude colored lining.
- And on the bodice: It’s not all about the skirt. The perfect bodice design can make a flowy skirt shine. Your Anomalie stylist may suggest using the same fabric as the skirt with a creative detail, such as ruching, or accent your skirt with lace on the top.
Can I create my boho wedding dress online?
Yes! Anomalie helps brides throughout the United States and Canada create their perfect boho wedding dress online. Browse base designs on this page, and click “customize” to refine elements of this design, adding special touches such as sparkle tulle, a scalloped lace neckline, or a slit. Schedule a complementary call with your stylist before payment to confirm all details of the dress including recommending the ideal fabric for your dress. Anomalie is the best-reviewed national wedding dress retailer, helping thousands of brides create their dream dress online with certainty. By sending you a sample pattern to try on before production, our measurements are more accurate than a tailor and backed by the FitCommit Guarantee.