While it’s one of the most common wedding dress silhouettes, we’d like to think it’s a classic for a reason! Our brides love to take their A-line dresses to the next level with different lace styles, materials and train lengths. Check out this list of 30 of our favorite A-line styles ready to be customized by you!
1. Long sleeves and a high neck make a perfect match!
This dress is fit for a queen with its all lace long sleeves and high neckline.
2. Twirl the night away!
The delicate flowiness of a tulle A-line gives you all the volume you need to twirl to your heart’s desire. Makes for great pictures too!
3. A-lines were made to have trains.
The train on this dress is stunning! Make it your by selecting the perfect length for you.
4. Geometric lace gives this gown a modern twist.
This gown pairs geometric lace with a fuller silhouette, giving it a modern feel!
5. Full skirt + a strappy top? It’s called balance.
This gorgeous gown features a plunging neckline and thin straps! Perfect if you’re looking to show a little skin on the big day.
6. Blushing at this bridal moment.
This A-line silhouette is perfect to showcase that gorgeous pop of color you’re looking for!
7. Structured and satin.
This gown’s structured A-line skirt is a an instant classic. Your photos will stand the test of time!
8. And it has pockets?!
We know that pockets are a girl’s best friend, especially on your wedding day. They are included in this gown, such a perfect detail!
9. Take it outside.
A-line dresses suit all kinds of settings from city hall to the desert, it’s always a good choice!
10. It’s all in the details.
A layer of swiss dot adds a modern touch to this lace A-line. We love when our brides mix textures!
11. Tiers make everything more fun!
Who says an A-line skirt has to be all one length? This dress proves how perfect tiers are!
12. Fun in head to toe florals!
Cascading floral lace and a scalloped hemline make this romantic A-line gown a show-stopper!
13. Scalloped lace makes an instant classic!
This gown’s scalloped trims along the neckline, sleeves and hem make for a timeless look! And our options make choosing those finishing details a snap!
14. No lace on your skirt? No problem.
A skirt without lace allows the beautiful material to shine (and flow in the breeze!). Pair it with a lace bodice to get the best of both worlds.
15. So in love with sheet lace.
Modern, elegant, timeless… Just a few words that come to mind from this all-over sheet lace gown.
16. Clean lines in structured silk.
This sheet lace bodice and structured silk skirt are a match made in bridal heaven. Clean and simple, but oh so elegant.
17. Textured lace and dreamy tulle.
The 3D flowers on this gown are the ultimate romantic touch to a flowy A-line skirt!
18. Perfectly placed floral appliqué.
This A-line silhouette is perfectly paired with soft white illusion sleeves and scrolling florals – a perfect match!
19. A nude undertone is nice too!
This gown has a touch of color with its nude lining, the perfect way to add a touch of color to your gown. And it makes your soft white lace pop too!
20. More volume, more fun!
A-line silhouettes can vary in volume, and this one is on the fuller side with that characteristic “A” shape.
21. No train is just as nice!
An outdoor wedding might call for no train, but not to worry! This A-line gowns look amazing without one!
22. A silhouette for all seasons
A structured skirt, high neckline and lace sleeves makes this gown perfect for a winter celebration!
23. Layer laces for extra romance.
The sheet lace beneath the outer layer of appliqué makes this A-line extra special!
24. A lace train is sure to turn heads!
This strapless A-line is beautiful from every angle with a long train that is sure to make a statement.
25. Strapless & all satin with a touch of sparkle.
This gorgeous, all structured satin gown stuns with a folded over neckline and beaded belt. Perfect for a winter wedding!
26. Picture perfect!
A-line gowns and their trains are perfect for those fun poses. Just make sure your photographer is ready!
27. Easy, breezy.
This dress pairs an A-line silhouette with straps to make it just right for a Summer wedding. So simple, yet so elegant & sure to keep you cool!
28. Illusion and lace make fun necklines possible!
This dress features an illusion neckline and faux-off-the-shoulder lace, creating a feminine look without worrying about your sleeves staying up!
29. Two laces is twice as nice!
Sheet lace scattered with 3D flowers make this A-line silhouette ultra-romantic!
30. A deeper neckline is always an option.
This dress takes it to the next level with its plunging sweetheart neckline. A per
Considering Anomalie for your gown? Here’s some additional information.
Anomalie gowns generally range between $1,300 and $2,300 and the process takes roughly 4-6 months from payment to delivery. We use an innovative At Home Try-on to ensure better measurements than a tailor and gowns are backed by the FitCommit Guarantee.
Browse base designs to get started and create an account to customize + confirm your design.
Have questions or need help creating your dress before payment? Schedule a complementary Design Call. Our principles on each call are:
- Transparency – We’ll be honest about the strengths and weaknesses of our process, and whether Anomalie is right for you. Our goal is to help you find the perfect dress, whether that is from Anomalie or somewhere else.
- We meet you wherever you are in the dress search, making expert recommendations to brides just starting or helping brides who know what they want create their dream dress.
- Visualization is key – we use the thousands of dresses we’ve made to show you specific pictures of what your dream dress will look like in your size. We’ll suggest detailed lace placement and fabric options so you know exactly what you’re getting.
Schedule Design Call:
What is the A-line wedding dress silhouette?
The A-Line fit has a subtle and classic silhouette that flatters any bride. A fitted bodice that highlights your narrowest points, then gradually flares into a more structured skirt. The dress resembles the letter ‘A’, hence where it gets its name.
What body types is an A-line silhouette best for?
A-line silhouettes accentuate almost any body type while still giving a classic bridal feel.
Should I choose an A-line silhouette if I am trying to show off my body?
If you want to show off more of your body or go for something bigger, like the ball gown fit, the A-line probably isn’t the dress for you.
What necklines can be paired with an A-line wedding dress?
With Anomalie, you can match an A-line skirt with a sweetheart neckline, plunging neckline, straight neckline, v-neck neckline, scoop neckline, boatneck neckline, or halter neckline. You can add sleeves to your A-line wedding dress for a winter wedding or go strapless for a beach wedding.
Can I create my A-line wedding dress online?
Yes! Anomalie helps brides throughout the United States and Canada create their perfect A-line wedding dress online. Browse base designs on this page, and click “customize” to refine elements of this design, adding special touches such as sparkle tulle, a scalloped lace neckline, or a slit. Schedule a complementary call with your stylist before payment to confirm all details of the dress including recommending the ideal fabric for your dress. Anomalie is the best-reviewed national wedding dress retailer, helping thousands of brides create their dream dress online with certainty. By sending you a sample pattern to try on before production, our measurements are more accurate than a tailor and backed by the FitCommit Guarantee.
Check out some of our latest posts:
- 20 Wedding Dresses for Petite Brides That you Can Customize Online.
- The Ultimate List of Ball Gown Wedding Dresses You Can Customize Online
- The Best Tiered Wedding Dresses You Can Customize Online in 2020
- The Top 10 Sheath Wedding Dress Designs You Can Customize Online
- The 20 Best Long Sleeve Wedding Dresses You Can Customize Online